My friend and fellow Scary Feminist, Adriana, tagged me a couple of weeks ago to do this six-word memoir. According to Adriana, the idea originated with someone called Bookbabie and was inspired by a book titled Not Quite What I Was Planning.
Here's how this one works:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. (This last step is optional.)
It took me a couple of weeks, obviously, to come up with my six-word memoir. It was a lot harder than I expected and not at all what I'd really like to write. Problem is, I'm not sure what I'd like to write. It's sort of like, if I were to die today, what would I want as an epitaph.
Lately, I've forgotten who I am.
In the mirror, I'm a stranger.
I don't normally tag folks, but for this one I will. I tag: Touch of the Phoenix, Tinsel Effect, Alice's Adventures Underground, Quiet in the Stacks, Du Wax Loolu, and Church of the Big Sky.