Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getta Life, Would'ja!

Facebook. Ugh. Case in point, recent status update exchange, which is just further evidence I need to find a new hobby.

J.M. Tewkesbury: Is it just me or are the horses disproportionately large on FarmVille? And while we're discussing animal husbandry... Wanted: Cows. I need 16 more to complete my dairy farm.

J.M. Tewkesbury: Oh, and fertilizer. I could use fertilizer. Thanks Jeff and Jane for stopping by earlier and spreading some around!

J.M. Tewkesbury: Also, why can't I put the horse in my barn? I want to be able to post a status update one day that says, "The horse has left the barn", but I can't well do that if I can't put the bloody horse in the bloody barn. Sheesh. Stupid game! :-D

Emm Ell: I was thinking the same thing!! I'll send cows soon.

J.M. Tewkesbury: Bless you!

Sideon: Cows and chickens for me, please :) Look ma, no mess farming!

J.M. Tewkesbury: Sid: You got it! The favorite part of my farm: it doesn't smell! :-)

J.M. Tewkesbury: Thanks for the cows, everyone! Mr Swizzies, Emm, Polly, Winnie, and... Oh, shoot. I can't remember the fifth cow giver. Diana? Terry? Jane? Well, whoever it was, thank you! I'm now 11 cows away from being Ma'hana! :-)

*****

Sigh.

I think I should go for a walk. It's obvious my brain is not getting enough blood.

3 comments:

Gilahi said...

Don't know why I feel the need to point this out, but if you have over 16 cows, the fertilizer pretty much takes care of itself.

Maya said...

Is there a problem here? Now please go fertilize my farm and get to making a golden egg, would'ja?

Rob said...

OK< I'll send you more cows and chickens if you send me more cows and chickens. together, we'll corner the dairy and poultry market. Yes, the horse does seem quite large, but get a load of the over sized goose on Farmville. I think it's a French goose for faux gra.