Here's part two of the five part meme.
11. What is your favorite sandwich?
White trash grilled cheese sammich, PB&J, BLT.
12. What characteristics do you despise?
Arrogance, intolerance, bigotry, hate.
13. What are your favorite clothes?
Dress shirts with French cuffs and cufflinks.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Brooks Brothers, of course.
16. Where would you want to retire?
Northern California, Ireland, Oregon, Australia, British Columbia... Anywhere with a rugged coastline and bracing winds.
17. Favorite time of day?
Right before dawn.
18. Where were you born?
Vallejo, California. Or, as I use to call it as a kid, "Valley Joe." Now I pronounce it "Bey-yeah-ho," which is phonetically more accurate to its namesake, General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo.
19. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Life is too short. I’d rather read a book or watch paint dry. Admittedly, there was a time where tennis entranced me for hours at a stretch. Wimbledon was my Super Bowl, World Cup, World Series, what-have-you. And, I had a brief span where watching Tiger Woods golf was akin to watching ballet--beautiful.
20. Who do you think will not do this meme?
Haven’t a clue, but if you haven't already played along, feel free. No doubt a Google search will yield all 50 questions for you.