Sunday, October 7, 2007

What Kind of a Sandwich Am I?

This sat in my sidebar for the week ending October 14. I've moved it to the body, just because it's a fun one and I don't want to forget it, but I do want to get it out of my sidebar.

You Are a Grilled Cheese Sandwich

You are a traditional person with very simple tastes.
In your opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun.
You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it!

Your best friend: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Ham Sandwich


I should like to note for the record: This assessment is only partially true. I don't believe the best things in life are free--unless you're talking about sunsets, puppies, and the laughter of a child. You have to work for what you have, including your grilled cheese sandwich.

And, I make the best PB&J anywhere. It's gloppy and gooey and just yum.

As for ham sandwiches, not such a fan unless it's from Honey Baked Ham with their honey mustard sauce.

No comments: