And here is the final installment of the 49 question meme in five parts. I've added a 50th question, just to even it all out.
41. Last person you went out to dinner with?
42. What are you listening to right now?
Silence. The sound of the ventilation system. Me, sniffling. The wheels in my head spinning...
43. What is your favorite color?
Depends on my mood. I have a lot of blue, but I also like green and purple and red. Oh and yellow. Sometimes I like yellow, too. Oh hell, just give me the whole damn Crayola™ box, would ya!
44. How many tattoos do you have?
Zippo. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None. But I do have a rather peculiar birthmark on my left leg.
45. How many people are you sending this meme to?
None, but you’re all welcome to play, if you wish.
46. Favorite magazine(s)?
Cook’s Illustrated, The New Yorker (though I haven't read a copy in years, I'm ashamed to admit), and National Geographic.
47. What time did you finish this meme?
Which time? 11:02 PM, 9:00 AM, 8:51 AM, 10:23 AM, and 12:07 AM.
48. How old were you when you got married?
This is definitely a trick question, right?
49. How old do you want your kids to be when they get married?
I don’t have kids, so I’m not worried about that.
50. Sudoku, Scrabble, or the NYTimes Crossword?
Recently, the Times crosswords. But I go back and forth between the three.
And, as a final bonus question to wrap up this marvelous meme:
When it comes to television, name the one show of which you've never watched an entire episode.
Seinfeld. And I'm quite proud of that.
Well, folks, there you have it! A meme in five parts. It's been real and it's been fun... My mother thanks you, my father thanks you, the cat thanks you, and I thank you...
Stay tuned for next weekend's meme when I post questions from citizenship exams from around the globe.