Monday, December 10, 2007

House/Home

Most of us live in residential dwellings of various types. In order to make it a home, you need one of these:



Not sure this has anything to do with Christmas, but since I'm still flummoxed about what to get the sibs for Christmas, I thought I'd offer a little shopping-free stress relief. At the very least, this should remind you how to smile after fighting the hoary masses... Or, after endlessly noodling what the hell to give as gifts... Topped off with a dose of figuring out the meaning of your life...

I think I think too much. What do you think?

Photo copyright: D.C. Confidential, 12/07

4 comments:

Gunfighter said...

I think that as long as you can toss around words like "hoary", you are doing just fine. The rest of it will sort itself out.

Anonymous said...

If you're in Victoria's Secret, would you call them whorey masses?

NG said...

I think the sibs each deserve a dancing pig for Christmas! Who could ask for more?

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

GF: If hoary is an indicator that I'll be okay, I should stop worrying.

Liz: LOL! Probably, yeah.

NG: You should see the family dog when he sees this pig. He goes ape! I should give it to him for Christmas!